EnSite has an opening for a Professional Engineer within our dynamic team. The position will be based in our Fort Myers office, with projects encompassing South Florida. This PE role provides quality engineering plan production, performs design calculations, and assists with a variety of site/civil land development engineering projects. The ideal candidate will be innovative, embrace the creative side of multidisciplinary work and be a team player. This candidate will ensure all initiatives and processes are in conformance with the organization’s established policies and objectives. This position reports directly to the firm Principals and carries the potential for growth. Find a list of duties, responsibilities and required qualifications below.
EnSite is an award-winning, multidisciplinary consulting firm that provides landscape architecture, engineering, and planning services to public and private entities. EnSite has been passionate about improving the Southwest Florida community since the company was founded in 2005. We specialize in well-rounded sustainable principles, project management, site design, land use planning, residential and commercial developments. For over a decade, our talented team has received recognition for a diverse portfolio including streetscapes, medical facilities, site revitalization, and public parks. Our core values include dedication to quality design, integrity, and care for the public interest. We treat our employees with the same care that we invest in our projects by offering opportunities such as paid time off for community service and an internal wellness program.
- Create site layout, utility routing, sanitary/storm sewer design, roadways, grading/earthwork, erosion control, stormwater management systems models and plans.
- Work with a team on conceptual designs and engineering solutions.
- Monitor scope, schedules and budget for a range of projects.
- Schedule site visit tasks and perform field work.
- Assist with project management tasks and client interactions.
- Prepare design drawings utilizing AutoCAD/Civil 3D and information obtained from research.
- May supervise engineers and technicians.
- PE License, Florida.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in form of Engineering from an accredited university.
- Over 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Civil Engineering.
- Experience with Florida stormwater management, erosion and sediment control and ICPR.
- Strong interest or professional experience in landscape, urban, and site designs.
- Understanding of client relations and business development.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
If you are interested in joining us, please take a moment to review our work and get to know us. Salary DOE and competitive. TO APPLY: Submit resume and other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EnSite is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.