This position requires the ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision and a high level of attention to detail. It will require the performance of the duties and assignments, as outlined below. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys communication and has experience with general office procedures. This position plays a support role for a small team and works directly with the company principals. There is great potential for growth in this position, without a high-pressure environment.
- Assist with front-of-house duties, such as answering phones, welcoming clients, and conducting follow up.
- Support the team with administrative duties, including printing and deliveries.
- Support the principals with limited QuickBooks data entry and simple banking actions.
- Assistance with digital filing and organizational improvements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Accounting Experience Preferred
- Proficient use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, & PowerPoint).
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
EnSite is an award-winning, multidisciplinary consulting firm that provides landscape architecture, engineering, and planning services to public and private entities. We specialize in well-rounded sustainable principles, project management, site design, land use planning, residential and commercial developments. Since the company was founded in 2005, our growing team has received recognition for a diverse portfolio including streetscapes, medical facilities, site revitalization, and public parks. Our core values include dedication to quality design, integrity, and care for the public interest. We treat our employees with the same care that we invest in our projects by offering opportunities such as paid time off for community service and an internal wellness program.
- Do you have experience working with accounting software?
- Do you have any interest in learning about land development?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Team Player – someone who enjoys working with others
- Flexible! We have a professional but relaxed work environment that supports life balance.